- German Butterball Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cream (If desired)
- Peel the potatoes and dice them.
- Boil the potatoes until tender enough to mash
- Roast your garlic by pre-heating an over to 400 degrees slice the top off the head of garlic drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Wrap it in foil and place in a shallow baking dish. Roast the garlic till it is golden and brown (about 40 minutes).
- Once you have your roasted garlic, peel it and add as much as you like for taste to your potatoes.
- Add extra olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and to make creamy or use cream, which ever you prefer.
- Then start mashing!